Sign up now! · Forgot password?
RSS/Atom feed Twitter

stack imege

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

6 of 6 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

stack imege dafealos 09 Aug 21:56
  stack imege Ofnuts 09 Aug 22:51
   stack imege dafealos 10 Aug 01:43
    stack imege Pat David via gimp-user-list 10 Aug 02:42
    stack imege Ofnuts 10 Aug 07:37
     stack imege Pat David via gimp-user-list 10 Aug 17:50
2019-08-09 21:56:40 UTC (2 months ago)
postings
2
contact
Send private message

stack imege

Does anyone know how to stack images with different approaches?

dafealos (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
Ofnuts
2019-08-09 22:51:07 UTC (2 months ago)

stack imege

On 8/9/19 11:56 PM, dafealos wrote:

Does anyone know how to stack images with different approaches?

Can you give the URL to an example?

2019-08-10 01:43:57 UTC (2 months ago)
postings
2
contact
Send private message
Pat David via gimp-user-list
2019-08-10 02:42:35 UTC (2 months ago)

stack imege

Something like this? (Enfuse, not straight GIMP)

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:44 PM dafealos wrote:

Can you give the URL to an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzUUNwtHNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C08seDweTTM&t=128s

-- dafealos (via www.gimpusers.com/forums) _______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC
Ofnuts
2019-08-10 07:37:16 UTC (2 months ago)

stack imege

Several tutorials if you try "Focus stacking Gimp" on your favorite search engine.

On 8/10/19 3:43 AM, dafealos wrote:

Can you give the URL to an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzUUNwtHNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C08seDweTTM&t=128s

Pat David via gimp-user-list
2019-08-10 17:50:22 UTC (2 months ago)

stack imege

I just realized I didn't add a link to my last email: https://patdavid.net/2013/01/focus-stacking-macro-photos-enfuse.html

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 2:37 AM Ofnuts wrote:

Several tutorials if you try "Focus stacking Gimp" on your favorite search engine.

On 8/10/19 3:43 AM, dafealos wrote:

Can you give the URL to an example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzUUNwtHNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C08seDweTTM&t=128s

_______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC