GIMP 2.10.18 now offers a super cool 3D transform tool and streamlines the UI
A few weeks ago the GIMP team released version 2.10.18 – a pretty cool new version which comes with a new 3D transform tool and much more.
These are the changes:
- Tools are now grouped in the toolbox by default
- Sliders now use a compact style with improved user interaction
- Vastly improved user experience for the transformation preview
- Dockable areas now highlighted when a dockable dialog is being dragged
- New 3D Transform tool to rotate and pan items
- Much smoother brush outline preview motion on the canvas
- Symmetry painting enhancements
- Faster loading of ABR brushes
- PSD support improvements
- Consolidated user interface for merging down and anchoring layers
- Update check to notify users of new releases available
- 28 bug fixes, 15 translation updates
There are a lot of illustrations on the official GIMP Website
This is an awesome new version and you should check it out definitely earlier than later :) We’ve also updated our downloads section to reflect the latest version updates. Enjoy!
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
This topic (GIMP 2.10.18 now offers a super cool 3D transform tool and streamlines the UI) has been rated 1.0/5.0.
New comments are disabled because of spam.