RSS/Atom feed Twitter

printable art with gimp

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

printable art with gimp alin33 12 Jan 14:42
  printable art with gimp Burdette76 17 Oct 12:30
  printable art with gimp michaele 17 Oct 12:57
   printable art with gimp MaryTay 19 Oct 08:53
  printable art with gimp MaryTay 20 Oct 04:05
2018-01-12 14:42:42 UTC (almost 5 years ago)
postings
contact

printable art with gimp

I'm using gimp to create digital art-most of the art is abstract and full of colours.I thought to start selling digital art on Etsy-I sell digital file and people print it by themselves. I'm aware that CMYK is the printing standard and gimp doesn't work well with it. My question is if I work with gimp and save jpg files with RGB 300 dpi-if it will be ok when people will print it-or it's a bad idea and from a proffessional point of view I should think of purchasing photoshop? I'm worried about the difference of colours of what people see on the screen and what comes in the printing and also resolutions issues.what would be your advice to me? My wish is to go with gimp because I know it well and it is free. The picture attached is not an example of my art.

2022-10-17 12:30:25 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

printable art with gimp

I think it is the best thing ever. You can do whatever you want. If you are a beginner in art, then this will help you to learn more about it. You should check this https://masterbundles.com/thanksgiving-clipart/ site for website with poor designs. It is easy to use and simple to understand. The printable art with gimp is also very useful for all kinds of people who want to make their own artwork.

2022-10-17 12:57:19 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

printable art with gimp

My wish is to go with gimp

I don't think your question has been answered at all. As far as I know, you need CMYK if you want to print books or brochures professionally. That is indispensable.

But when people, normal people, want to print something, at home, for example their photos, then they are always in RGB, so in the color space in which Gimp is at home.

2022-10-19 08:53:32 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

printable art with gimp

If you have been trying to get skills in Photoshop to make art, then this article is what you need. To check this https://y2mate.tools/en57e9/youtube-mp4 for managing their video converter. If you are a newbie and want to learn how to make cool artwork using Gimp, try this simple guide. I wanted to share a few of my favorite GIMP Art Prints with you. These are just some of the best images I have done. I hope you enjoy them.

2022-10-20 04:05:41 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

printable art with gimp

So you want to learn how to use GIMP and print. Now, this tutorial isn't going to be a complete guide that has everything you need. It's simple, it'll give you some basics and allow you to understand what you're doing before moving on, but won't actually teach you much in depth. You need to visit here https://www.gznuocai.com/product/small-uv-flatbed-printer and get more new things for printers. Gimp is open-source, free software for photo retouching, image compositing and image editing. It allows you to edit, add special effects and perform advanced photo manipulations that would be difficult or impossible with other software.