RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

1.3.15 Zoom issue

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

1.3.15 Zoom issue Kevin Waterson 20 Jun 09:33
  1.3.15 Zoom issue Sven Neumann 20 Jun 10:21
   1.3.15 Zoom issue Kevin Waterson 20 Jun 14:15
    1.3.15 Zoom issue Sven Neumann 20 Jun 13:16
Kevin Waterson
2003-06-20 09:33:08 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

1.3.15 Zoom issue

Not sure if this has been reported, but I am having issues with the zoom in, the + key is not functioning and I need to use the menu to zoom in, very time consuming.

On the positive side, the crashing I was experiencing when dealing with files of 120 Meg+ in 1.3.13 has gone away.

Good work all

Kind regards Kevin

Sven Neumann
2003-06-20 10:21:30 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

1.3.15 Zoom issue

Hi,

Kevin Waterson writes:

Not sure if this has been reported, but I am having issues with the zoom in, the + key is not functioning and I need to use the menu to zoom in, very time consuming.

It is working, we just changed the default key shortcut from '=' to '+'. If you don't like this, you can enable Dynamic Keyboard Shortcuts in the Preferences Dialog and reconfigure the keybinding.

Sven

Sven Neumann
2003-06-20 13:16:03 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

1.3.15 Zoom issue

Hi,

Kevin Waterson writes:

It is working, we just changed the default key shortcut from '=' to '+'. If you don't like this, you can enable Dynamic Keyboard Shortcuts in the Preferences Dialog and reconfigure the keybinding.

Niether the '+' or '=' keys work to zoom in. the '-' key works fine to zoom out.

It works for me. Please check which key is bound to the "Zoom In" in the View->Zoom menu.

Sven

Kevin Waterson
2003-06-20 14:15:23 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

1.3.15 Zoom issue

This one time, at band camp, Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

Kevin Waterson writes:

Niether the '+' or '=' keys work to zoom in. the '-' key works fine to zoom out.

Kind regards
Kevin