RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Graphics Muse Tools CD Version 2.0

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Graphics Muse Tools CD Version 2.0 Michael J. Hammel 19 Jun 22:52
Michael J. Hammel
2003-06-19 22:52:56 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Graphics Muse Tools CD Version 2.0

I'll keep this short. Not sure if it would have been more appropriate/acceptable for the GIMP Announce list or not.

Version 2.0 of the Graphics Muse Tools CD for Linux is now available. I've added 3 new Graphics Muse Plug-Ins (GFXLayers, GFXMerge, and GFXShapes) as well as updated the older 'Muse plug-ins (GFXArrows, GFXCards, GFXTrans and GFXDodge). Presets are available for those plug-ins that they make sense in and I've standardized the UI for all of these.

The CD has over 100 plug-ins, over 100 brushes and over 100 patterns aside from the 'Muse plug-ins. This release has specific builds for Red Hat, SuSE, Mandrake and Debian.

The older Win32 edition is also available but without the updated and new 'Muse plug-ins. I can't add those to the Win32 version cuz I don't know how to build GIMP plug-ins for Win32 yet. I'm a Unix hack.

Cost: $24 for Version 2.0 of the CD. $15 for version 1.0 of the CD. Both plus shipping and applicable taxes. Source included for open source plug-ins.

More info and screenshots: http://www.graphics-muse.com/gfxmuse/gfxmuse.html