RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Printing with Gimp 1.2.4

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Printing with Gimp 1.2.4 Tom Williams 27 May 09:10
Printing with Gimp 1.2.4 Tom Williams 27 May 09:40
Tom Williams
2003-05-27 09:10:37 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Printing with Gimp 1.2.4

Hi! Has anyone tried printing with Gimp 1.2.4 on Linux? I have CUPS installed and the gimp-print driver (4.2.3) and when I try to print an image, I get a page with the "Print plug-in V4.2 for Gimp/Gimp-Print 4.2.3 (19 Oct 2002) and some other info. Then the remaining image pages are blank.

I'm not sure if I'm having printer problems or if I need to upgrade to gimp-print 4.2.5, which I'm planning on doing anyway.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Peace....

Tom

Tom Williams
2003-05-27 09:40:12 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Printing with Gimp 1.2.4

Tom Williams wrote:

Hi! Has anyone tried printing with Gimp 1.2.4 on Linux? I have CUPS installed and the gimp-print driver (4.2.3) and when I try to print an image, I get a page with the "Print plug-in V4.2 for Gimp/Gimp-Print 4.2.3 (19 Oct 2002) and some other info. Then the remaining image pages are blank.

I'm not sure if I'm having printer problems or if I need to upgrade to gimp-print 4.2.5, which I'm planning on doing anyway.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Peace....

Tom

Problem was user error. Nevermind... :)

(I didn't have the correct printer selected... :))

Peace...

Tom