RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Cannot save GIF in GIMP 1.2.3/Win2K

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Cannot save GIF in GIMP 1.2.3/Win2K Brice Ruth 28 Jun 16:27
Cannot save GIF in GIMP 1.2.3/Win2K Brice Ruth 28 Jun 16:47
  Cannot save GIF in GIMP 1.2.3/Win2K John Culleton 28 Jun 17:35
   Cannot save GIF in GIMP 1.2.3/Win2K Ayose 28 Jun 20:14
Brice Ruth
2002-06-28 16:27:10 UTC (over 21 years ago)

I've installed the LZW compatibility package, I can open animated GIF files, but I cannot save - trying to save as GIF pops open a dialog box "Export File" that remains blank - when I go to close the dialog box, I get a message saying the "Export File" is not responding and then that the plugin gif.exe crashed.

From the main GIMP window, I cannot view plugin details either, that does pretty much the same thing (unless I'm not waiting long enough ... how long is it supposed to take?!?)

Please respond directly to my account, I'd like to get this taken care of ASAP!!

Respectfully,
Brice Ruth
--
WebProjkt, Inc.
VP, Director of Internet Technology
http://www.webprojkt.com/

Brice Ruth
2002-06-28 16:47:41 UTC (over 21 years ago)

I've installed the LZW compatibility package, I can open animated GIF files, but I cannot save - trying to save as GIF pops open a dialog box "Export File" that remains blank - when I go to close the dialog box, I get a message saying the "Export File" is not responding and then that the plugin gif.exe crashed.

From the main GIMP window, I cannot view plugin details either, that does pretty much the same thing (unless I'm not waiting long enough ... how long is it supposed to take?!?)

Please respond directly to my account, I'd like to get this taken care of ASAP!!

Respectfully,
Brice Ruth
--
WebProjkt, Inc.
VP, Director of Internet Technology

John Culleton
2002-06-28 17:35:58 UTC (over 21 years ago)

On Friday 28 June 2002 10:47 am, Brice Ruth wrote:

Respectfully,
Brice Ruth

What version of Gimp? What OS?

John Culleton

Ayose
2002-06-28 20:14:41 UTC (over 21 years ago)

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 11:35:58AM -0400, John Culleton wrote:

On Friday 28 June 2002 10:47 am, Brice Ruth wrote:

Respectfully,
Brice Ruth

What version of Gimp? What OS?

Look the subject: "Cannot save GIF in GIMP 1.2.3/Win2K" ^^^^^^^^^^^ :-)