RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

KPT for the Gimp?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

KPT for the Gimp? Claus Cyrny 16 Apr 15:10
  KPT for the Gimp? Renan Birck Pinheiro 16 Apr 22:28
   KPT for the Gimp? David Gowers 17 Apr 01:26
Claus Cyrny
2007-04-16 15:10:15 UTC (about 17 years ago)

KPT for the Gimp?

Hi,

does anyone know if there is a Script-Fu available somewhere which emulates Kai's Power Tools (KPT)? I once had KPT v 3 under Corel PHOTO-PAINT, and it had some really nice fx. What I'm particularly looking for is the KPT tool which has a sort of magnifying glass as an interface, which allowed you to apply warps to an image. I didn't manage to get this effect by using the filters/Script-Fu's available in the Gimp.

TIA,

Claus

Renan Birck Pinheiro
2007-04-16 22:28:11 UTC (about 17 years ago)

KPT for the Gimp?

Em Seg, 2007-04-16 às 15:10 +0200, Claus Cyrny escreveu:

Hi,

does anyone know if there is a Script-Fu available somewhere which emulates Kai's Power Tools (KPT)? I once had KPT v 3 under Corel PHOTO-PAINT, and it had some really nice fx. What I'm particularly looking for is the KPT tool which has a sort of magnifying glass as an interface, which allowed you to apply warps to an image. I didn't manage to get this effect by using the filters/Script-Fu's available in the Gimp.

You can run Photoshop plug-ins under GIMP, but I don't know if KPT will run. Might do what you want.

Look here:

http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/pspi.html

David Gowers
2007-04-17 01:26:35 UTC (about 17 years ago)

KPT for the Gimp?

filters->warp->iwarp

On 4/17/07, Renan Birck Pinheiro wrote:

Em Seg, 2007-04-16 às 15:10 +0200, Claus Cyrny escreveu:

Hi,