RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp plug-ins

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp plug-ins LenoirAlenoir@aol.com 15 Apr 06:47
  Gimp plug-ins Carol Spears 15 Apr 16:23
LenoirAlenoir@aol.com
2002-04-15 06:47:09 UTC (about 22 years ago)

Gimp plug-ins

Hello could you please help me ? I have bought the GIMP The Official Handbook, and I have downloaded Gimp 1.2.0 and it works very well. But in the GUM chapter 32 Enhance Filters there are two filters Sharpen & Unsharp Mask, I can not use those two fiters; a click on filter and then enhance does not display those two filters. In the user/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins directory there are 157 plug-ins and of course sharpen and unsharp mask . So my question is : how can I install those missing filters in my operating Gimp software ? Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation. Best regards. Albert Lenoir Cagnes France.

Carol Spears
2002-04-15 16:23:06 UTC (about 22 years ago)

Gimp plug-ins

Hello Albert,
On 2002-04-15 at 0047.09 -0400, LenoirAlenoir@aol.com typed this mail:

Hello could you please help me ? I have bought the GIMP The Official Handbook, and I have downloaded Gimp 1.2.0 and it works very well. But in the GUM chapter 32 Enhance Filters there are two filters Sharpen & Unsharp Mask, I can not use those two fiters; a click on filter and then enhance does not display those two filters. In the user/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins directory there are 157 plug-ins and of course sharpen and unsharp mask . So my question is : how can I install those missing filters in my operating Gimp software ? Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation. Best regards. Albert Lenoir Cagnes France.

i guess we should ask the usual questions.

where did you get your gimp from? which os are you using? and if you are using linux, which flavor.

to be honest with you, i have never had trouble getting access to those two plug-ins ....

carol