RSS/Atom feed Twitter

Tools sticking in Windows 10

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Tools sticking in Windows 10 geekgirl101 21 Sep 21:45
  Tools sticking in Windows 10 Burdette76 18 Apr 09:06
   Tools sticking in Windows 10 geekgirl101 18 Apr 18:20
2021-09-21 21:45:42 UTC (8 months ago)
postings
contact

I have a weird issue that's been happening for a while now. Every so often the tools "stick", as in I'll copy/paste something using the rectangle select tool, but then when I select a different tool it still keeps using the rectangle select tool that I have to click the other tool twice or swap layers. When this happens it also stops me from drawing a straight line using the shift key or showing a preview of the tool in the drawing area and just makes another dot at the end instead of a line.

2022-04-18 09:06:17 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

You can pin files to the Start Menu or the Taskbar, but if you want to be able to quickly access a file from anywhere in Windows, you should consider adding it to Quick Access. Quick Access is the default view when you open File Explorer in Windows 10 and it includes shortcuts to your recent files, as well as some other helpful items like your Desktop, Documents folder, and Downloads folder. I have hired a writer from https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/studybay-review/ source to shed more information on it. You can add any file you want to this list of items by right-clicking the item in File Explorer and selecting “Pin to Quick access” from the context menu. You can also drag and drop items into this folder.

2022-04-18 18:20:43 UTC (about 1 month ago)
postings
contact

You can pin files to the Start Menu or the Taskbar, but if you want to be able to quickly access a file from anywhere in Windows, you should consider adding it to Quick Access. Quick Access is the default view when you open File Explorer in Windows 10 and it includes shortcuts to your recent files, as well as some other helpful items like your Desktop, Documents folder, and Downloads folder. I have hired a writer from https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/studybay-review/ source to shed more information on it. You can add any file you want to this list of items by right-clicking the item in File Explorer and selecting “Pin to Quick access” from the context menu. You can also drag and drop items into this folder.

Huh? I'm sorry but your answer has nothing to do with my question nor anything to do with GIMP.