RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

import large collection of svg as layers automatically - without a dialog popup

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

import large collection of svg as layers automatically - without a dialog popup magates63 20 Feb 17:37
2021-02-20 17:37:38 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

import large collection of svg as layers automatically - without a dialog popup

I have a project where I am converting a series (400 to 1000) svg images into a gif. My method works. Since I am accepting the default renderings for width height, etc, I would like to avoid the pop up dialgog box that current I need to click "OK" to 400 to 1000 times! It's somewhat .... tedious to do. Is there some way to let gimp know to just accept the default svg rendering parameters?

I'd be willing, even happy, if there was also a way to run all this as a "batch" file. Basically my entire workflow is rather simple: 1) import all svg files from a folder as layers, accepting default parameters. 2) under filters/animation, choose "optimize for gif" 3) export as .gif, accepting default parameters.

Any suggestions for how to do the above? I am working in gimp 2.10.22, on windows 10 pro.

Thank you! Michael