RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Supernova

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Supernova Bertearnie 12 Dec 01:25
  Supernova programmer_ceds 18 Dec 16:56
   Supernova Essity59 15 Apr 09:43
    Supernova Essity59 15 Apr 09:47
     Supernova Essity59 15 Apr 09:49
2020-12-12 01:25:01 UTC (over 3 years ago)
postings

Supernova

When I use the supernova filter, it places a supernova approximately in the center of the open image. I can then move the supernova wherever. Now there is still a supernova in the middle of the image. I also move that one somewhere. Now there is still a supernova in the center of the image. How do I get rid of it? I know this is basic, but I have spent several hours looking for the answer. Along with the answer, it would be great to know of some reference source where I could look this type of question up. Thank you...

2020-12-18 16:56:07 UTC (over 3 years ago)
postings

Supernova

When I use the supernova filter, it places a supernova approximately in the center of the open image. I can then move the supernova wherever. Now there is still a supernova in the middle of the image. I also move that one somewhere. Now there is still a supernova in the center of the image. How do I get rid of it? I know this is basic, but I have spent several hours looking for the answer. Along with the answer, it would be great to know of some reference source where I could look this type of question up. Thank you...

Using GIMP 2.10.22 add a new transparent layer over the existing layer(s). Make sure that this new layer is active then use the Supernova filter. Select the move tool and select the option "Move the active layer" then move the supernova effect where you want it.

2021-04-15 09:43:14 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

Supernova

Gimp user has information about providing help and support to supernova. I prefer to check this [url=https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/our-services/dissertation/]this dissertation writing service[/url] and manage their education task easily. It includes a gimp user list that works for mailing to get the latest filters. You can also get the center of the alarming filter which is good in use. Join it.

2021-04-15 09:47:50 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

Supernova

Dance net has an informational forum of advanced and professional ballet. They have the best assignmentholic.co.uk tourism planning for people who need to go to the northern side. You can also get their menacing styles and planning for tours. Join it for more.

2021-04-15 09:49:19 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

Supernova

Dance net has an informational forum of advanced and professional ballet. They have the best https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/our-services/movie-review/ tourism planning for people who need to go to the northern side. You can also get their menacing styles and planning for tours. Join it for more.