RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

help with 'no error' message

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

help with 'no error' message flexible_fotography 10 Oct 00:21
  help with 'no error' message flexible_fotography 10 Oct 04:32
  help with 'no error' message Wendyson 25 Jun 06:15
2020-10-10 00:21:42 UTC (over 3 years ago)
postings

hello. occasionally, when using the clone tool, this message box appears: "unable to read file data from disc: no error 0%/12288bytes read." with that, a small part of the image pixelates. if the section of the image is blank, i can clone it back in. however, if the area is very detailed, all i can do is close and reopen the image. it's a frustration.

what is causing it and - more importantly - how can i stop it from happening.

thank you.

2020-10-10 04:32:37 UTC (over 3 years ago)
postings

hello. occasionally, when using the clone tool, this message box appears:
"unable to read file data from disc: no error 0/12288bytes read." with that, a small part of the image pixelates. if the section of the image is blank, i can clone it back in. however, if the area is very detailed, all i can do is close and reopen the image. it's a frustration.

what is causing it and - more importantly - how can i stop it from happening.

thank you.

forgot to mention: the number of bytes in the message is always the same -- except for the latest occasion when the number was 4416. however, the area of pixilation seemed the same.

2021-06-25 06:15:43 UTC (almost 3 years ago)
postings

Help is with no error message and this is a message from the help and support forum with the kind of dignity. Flexible photography is sharing this on the behalf of qualitative dissertation defense powerpoint that is posting it for many times like the several times as per the need of the hour.