RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Clicking on Layer doesn't select layer

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Clicking on Layer doesn't select layer joyohjoy 24 May 16:04
  Clicking on Layer doesn't select layer joyohjoy 24 May 23:14
2020-05-24 16:04:41 UTC (almost 4 years ago)
postings

When I click on a layer, my marching ants are still on the outside border of my boundary. So I can't keep working on the object. I'm not sure how to keep working. I've tried creating entire new projects, but I still run into the same thing. I can only work moving forward. I can't go back to past layers and work. It seems pretty basic, but it has officially been an entire weekend of pulling my hair out. Thanks for your help! See image.

2020-05-24 23:14:33 UTC (almost 4 years ago)
postings

When I click on a layer, my marching ants are still on the outside border of my boundary. So I can't keep working on the object. I'm not sure how to keep working. I've tried creating entire new projects, but I still run into the same thing. I can only work moving forward. I can't go back to past layers and work. It seems pretty basic, but it has officially been an entire weekend of pulling my hair out. Thanks for your help! See image.

update - I chance to multi-view mode from single and it worked ... once at least. Does that make sense?