RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior? lightnb 13 Apr 00:28
  Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior? Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list 13 Apr 07:58
  Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior? Rick Strong 13 Apr 22:50
  Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior? Trombetta 15 Apr 09:21
   Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior? Scott12 23 Apr 18:36
2020-04-13 00:28:39 UTC (about 4 years ago)
postings

I use Blender, and when I'm working in GIMP, I constantly use shift+middle mouse to try and pan, which results in the canvas spinning in circles. I'd like to change this behavior so shift+middle mouse just pans, the same as middle mouse by itself. How can I do that? This is 2.10.14 on Linux Mint.

lightnb (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list
2020-04-13 07:58:45 UTC (about 4 years ago)

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 9:48 AM lightnb wrote:

I use Blender, and when I'm working in GIMP, I constantly use shift+middle mouse to try and pan, which results in the canvas spinning in circles. I'd like to change this behavior so shift+middle mouse just pans, the same as middle mouse by itself. How can I do that? This is 2.10.14 on Linux Mint.

Not possible yet.

Alex

Rick Strong
2020-04-13 22:50:23 UTC (about 4 years ago)

If you have a clickable middle mouse (or wheel), try clicking and holding it with no other buttons pushed. With my system, Win 7, the whole canvas can be moved anywhere at will without rotating.

Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: lightnb
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 8:28 PM To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior?

I use Blender, and when I'm working in GIMP, I constantly use shift+middle mouse
to try and pan, which results in the canvas spinning in circles. I'd like to change this behavior so shift+middle mouse just pans, the same as middle mouse
by itself. How can I do that? This is 2.10.14 on Linux Mint.

lightnb (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
2020-04-15 09:21:40 UTC (about 4 years ago)
postings

I would say you can choose the different key's of the keyboard for the writing and mouse also play the important role to drag the things from one place to other.There are some of the www.essayontime.com.au/can-i-pay-someone-to-do-my-assignment-in-australia site options provide the detailed information to write the content in the computer where you can also print them for the future use as well.

2020-04-23 18:36:31 UTC (almost 4 years ago)
postings