RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

about the size of circle path text

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

about the size of circle path text 齐勋 via gimp-user-list 06 Sep 02:45
  about the size of circle path text Ofnuts 09 Sep 07:37
齐勋 via gimp-user-list
2019-09-06 02:45:13 UTC (over 4 years ago)

How to change the color and size of path text How align text in a circular path, like a signet. when I enter text and align it to the pathAlthough it can align to a circular pathThen the troubles that troubled me ,How change the path text size and color ,and It is as convenient as editing text. such as photoshop,If want to make a circular path text,Only a circular path needs to be drawn.Then the cursor follows the path,The next thing need isdo it like edit text,

thaks

gimp user

Ofnuts
2019-09-09 07:37:50 UTC (over 4 years ago)

On 9/6/19 4:45 AM, ѫ via gimp-user-list wrote:

How to change the color and size of path text How align text in a circular path, like a signet. when I enter text and align it to the pathAlthough it can align to a circular pathThen the troubles that troubled me ,How change the path text size and color ,and It is as convenient as editing text. such as photoshop,If want to make a circular path text,Only a circular path needs to be drawn.Then the cursor follows the path,The next thing need isdo it like edit text,

thaks

Not in Gimp. You can bend the text to follow a path, but to change the text you have to redo it all (bending, stroking/painting).

AFAIK if you are just doing text, things may be a lot easier/cleaner with Inkscape.