RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Research Invitation for OSS Community based in the University of Leeds. Many thanks!

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

CA+Ce4p2QLDJm=dDRMeq1gOvzuf... 14 Aug 11:59
  Research Invitation for OSS Community based in the University of Leeds. Many thanks! Sophy Guo via gimp-user-list 14 Aug 11:58
Sophy Guo via gimp-user-list
2019-08-14 11:58:58 UTC (over 4 years ago)

Research Invitation for OSS Community based in the University of Leeds. Many thanks!

Dear GIMP Community Members,

I am a master student based in the University of Leeds (UK), currently conducting a research in regards to investigating how open source software community culture, governance and structure, motivation of participation influence the innovation capability of OSS community. I found GIMP community is very active and supportive with members around the world, which makes it perfect for this research. I am writing to ask if you could help to take part in this research for more accurate results.

This research data is to be collected via questionnaire with the anonymous link below:
https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cUPSObEbxQqEX1b

The questionnaire should take you 5-10 minutes to complete. Your participation is very important to disclose the relationship between community culture, governance structure, motivation of participation and the innovation capability of OSS community.

I would very much appreciate if you could help to participate this research, and if you have any questions about the research, I am happy to answer, just e-mail me on bn18xg@leeds.ac.uk. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sophy Guo