RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Dialog boxes shortcuts problems

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Dialog boxes shortcuts problems Fabien3D 01 Mar 23:48
  Dialog boxes shortcuts problems rich404 02 Mar 10:44
   Dialog boxes shortcuts problems Fabien3D 06 Mar 15:43
2019-03-01 23:48:40 UTC (about 5 years ago)
postings

Hello,

I'm in used to use the keyboards shortcuts in dialog boxes and since the Windows 2.10 release, some issues happen. The main one for me is this one: + in French, I close the current image window using the CTRL + W shortcut ; + the closing dialog box the appears, but both "Don't save" and "Cancel" buttons provide the same underlined shortcut letter "A" in French ; + when I press ALT + A, The GIMP doens't know which button to press, so nothing happens.

How can this be fixed ?

Thanks !

rich404
2019-03-02 10:44:02 UTC (about 5 years ago)

Hello,

I'm in used to use the keyboards shortcuts in dialog boxes and since the Windows 2.10 release, some issues happen. The main one for me is this one:
+ in French, I close the current image window using the CTRL + W shortcut ;
+ the closing dialog box the appears, but both "Don't save" and "Cancel" buttons provide the same underlined shortcut letter "A" in French ;
+ when I press ALT + A, The GIMP doens't know which button to press, so nothing happens.

How can this be fixed ?

Thanks !

I think not possible. These are not in the editable keyboard shortcuts.

File it as bug here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/ and I suggest adding a screenshot to your report as further explanation.

I got attached from a samj portable 2.10.8 since I am not French.

2019-03-06 15:43:27 UTC (about 5 years ago)
postings

I think not possible. These are not in the editable keyboard shortcuts.

File it as bug here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/ and I suggest adding a screenshot to your report as further explanation.

I got attached from a samj portable 2.10.8 since I am not French.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I will file this bug.

Regards,