RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Grid shows when exporting

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Grid shows when exporting ronwoodtd 04 Apr 05:55
  Grid shows when exporting ronwoodtd 04 Apr 06:04
  Grid shows when exporting xemoth@gmx.com 04 Apr 22:19
2017-04-04 05:55:34 UTC (about 7 years ago)
postings

Hi, when I export an image in .png or .jpeg a grid is produced on the exported image. I have not used a grid in manipulating the images. I have tried resetting all plugins and unchecking show grid but can't see why this is happening. Can anyone help please? Thanks, Ron
ps This began happening after I experimented with the guillotine function in transform image. It happens with any image I try to export. pps I have tried restarting Gimp but this does not solve the problem.

2017-04-04 06:04:51 UTC (about 7 years ago)
postings

Hi, when I export an image in .png or .jpeg a grid is produced on the exported image. I have not used a grid in manipulating the images. I have tried resetting all plugins and unchecking show grid but can't see why this is happening. Can anyone help please? Thanks, Ron
ps This began happening after I experimented with the guillotine function in transform image. It happens with any image I try to export.
pps I have tried restarting Gimp but this does not solve the problem.

I have now resolved the problem. Thank you.

xemoth@gmx.com
2017-04-04 22:19:02 UTC (about 7 years ago)

Hi, when I export an image in .png or .jpeg a grid is produced on the exported image. I have not used a grid in manipulating the images. I have tried resetting all plugins and unchecking show grid but can't see why this is happening. Can anyone help please?
Thanks, Ron
ps This began happening after I experimented with the guillotine function in transform image. It happens with any image I try to export. pps I have tried restarting Gimp but this does not solve the problem.

Attachments: * http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/539/original/ztest.jpg

I might be half blind, but I do not see any grid on that image, anyway, glad you got it sorted

Owen