RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

how can I specify precise numbers in perspective transformation ?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

how can I specify precise numbers in perspective transformation ? Cristian Secară 03 Feb 18:15
  how can I specify precise numbers in perspective transformation ? rgx@gmx.de 16 Feb 12:31
Cristian Secară
2014-02-03 18:15:22 UTC (about 10 years ago)

I know how to approximate a perspective transformation with the mouse, but I don't get how to enter the coordinate values directly as numbers, so I can (for example) to reproduce the same transformation from one image to other, or exactly the same transformation over the same original image at different moments in time.

Is there a way to do that ? (on 2.8.6)

Cristi

Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro
rgx@gmx.de
2014-02-16 12:31:47 UTC (about 10 years ago)

Dear list subscribers,

yet another question about "Perspective" Tool:

Is there a way to get an orthogonal grid to check if my result will be orthogonal (houses straight as expected?)? Currently I only see a transformed grid.

For Cristi's question: Did you look for add-ons like script-fu/FX-Foundry to do such script?

Kind regards
Ralf

Am 03.02.2014 19:15, schrieb Cristian Secară:

I know how to approximate a perspective transformation with the mouse, but I don't get how to enter the coordinate values directly as numbers, so I can (for example) to reproduce the same transformation from one image to other, or exactly the same transformation over the same original image at different moments in time.

Is there a way to do that ? (on 2.8.6)

Cristi

PGP/GnuPG: pub 1024D/E6DE0971