RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Interview GIMP maintainers on FLOSS Weekly?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Interview GIMP maintainers on FLOSS Weekly? Jacob Munson 16 Sep 02:54
Jacob Munson
2010-09-16 02:54:35 UTC (over 13 years ago)

Interview GIMP maintainers on FLOSS Weekly?

I like to listen to the podcast "FLOSS Weekly", part of Leo Laporte's TWiT network. I emailed the show host, Randal Schwartz, to ask him if he could do a show on GIMP. He asked me if I could track down GIMP's project owners and ask them to email him. After fruitlessly searching the web for a way to contact Michael Natterer or Sven Neumann, I have resorted to this mailing list. If necessary, I'm sure Randal would be willing to interview someone besides Michael or Sven, as long as they have good GIMP developer credentials.

Can anybody on this list help me get in contact with one of the "project owners"? Basically I just need to email them to give them Randal's email address, and if they are interested they can email him to setup the interview. This is the URL for the podcast: http://twit.tv/FLOSS

Thanks.