RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

OFF THE DAMN MAILING LIST

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

OFF THE DAMN MAILING LIST duduman@juno.com 02 Oct 08:51
  OFF THE DAMN MAILING LIST phanisvara das 02 Oct 09:01
  OFF THE DAMN MAILING LIST Paul Hartman 02 Oct 17:30
OFF THE DAMN MAILING LIST phanisvara das 02 Oct 10:19
duduman@juno.com
2009-10-02 08:51:14 UTC (over 14 years ago)

GET ME OFF THIS GODDAM FI CK LING MAILING LIST IT IS THE 20th attempt I am making on every damn e-mail available. I will soon start writing nonesence on your forums so that maybe you can cick me out

phanisvara das
2009-10-02 09:01:29 UTC (over 14 years ago)

On Friday 02 October 2009 12:21:14 pm duduman@juno.com wrote:

I will soon start writing nonesence on your forums so that maybe you can cick me out

you already started. you signed up for the mailing list yourself, you'll have to sign yourself off again, too. go to the following address:

it's included in each mail from this list for a purpose, you know...

-- phani.

phanisvara das
2009-10-02 10:19:12 UTC (over 14 years ago)

On Friday 02 October 2009 01:08:38 pm you wrote:

Except it won't work. I tried to unsubscribe a few weeks ago and it failed, but I do not care as much as the original poster!

oops, you're correct. the berkley list doesn't accept my login, even though they reminded me of my subscription, including my password (in plain text) just yesterday.

you can unsubscribe via URL command in your email, though. to get a list of commands with instructions, send an email to with the single word "help" in the email body.

at , at the very
bottom of the form, you can enter your email address and arrive at another form (that's the one where login isn't working). at the bottom of that form there's a button to "unsubscribe." didn't try that, since i do not want to unsubscribe, and since this list doesn't seem to always work, i didn't want to try.

in any case, it's not the gimp users list's fault; if the OP feels he should harrass someone, he should go to the berkley list maintainers...

-- phani.

PS: sorry for sending this message to simon separately. in addition to not accepting logins, the berkley list seems to mess up the reply-to field in the header, too. with all other lists i'm subscribed to, replies go to the list, not to the poster...

Paul Hartman
2009-10-02 17:30:28 UTC (over 14 years ago)

Try to send mail to:
gimp-user-request@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU

with the subject: unsubscribe

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 1:51 AM, duduman@juno.com wrote:

GET ME OFF THIS GODDAM FI CK LING MAILING LIST IT IS THE 20th attempt I am making on every damn e-mail available. I will soon start writing nonesence on your forums so that maybe you can cick me out