RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Rewritten save-for-web

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Rewritten save-for-web Aurimas Juška 08 Mar 13:09
  Rewritten save-for-web cedric GEMY 09 Mar 23:43
   Rewritten save-for-web Alexandre Prokoudine 10 Mar 00:45
Aurimas Juška
2007-03-08 13:09:57 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Rewritten save-for-web

Hi,

Save-for-web plug-in has been rewritten in order to make code maintainable and to introduce some features previously discussed on the mailing list.

If someone tests it (last version 0.8), please tell if it is useful and comment whether it should be added as standard gimp plugin. (There is an enhancement request for save-for-web plug-in in Bugzilla, but it is possible that something diferrent is expected).

link: http://registry.gimp.org/plugin?id=8799

Thanks.

cedric GEMY
2007-03-09 23:43:39 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Rewritten save-for-web

po dir was not up2date. here it is. Plus i made the fr.po. I stille have the "baseline" to translate hope will be done. Soon. Ho, last question, i couldn't translate the menu entry, just because i didn't know how to. But i also will,soon ;)

Very nice plugin.

pygmee

Alexandre Prokoudine
2007-03-10 00:45:03 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Rewritten save-for-web

On 3/10/07, cedric GEMY wrote:

po dir was not up2date. here it is. Plus i made the fr.po. I stille have the "baseline" to translate hope will be done. Soon. Ho, last question, i couldn't translate the menu entry, just because i didn't know how to. But i also will,soon ;)

+ two more little things:

1) gimp-plugin-template-2.2.0 shouldn't be name of directory inside tarball

2) defining GETTEXT_PACKAGE = gimp20-plugin-template is not a very cool idea too ;-)

Alexandre