RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Opportunity: Gimp filters and Script-Fu

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Opportunity: Gimp filters and Script-Fu Robert Nyberg 02 Feb 08:54
Robert Nyberg
2019-02-02 08:54:11 UTC (about 5 years ago)

Opportunity: Gimp filters and Script-Fu

Hi all Gimp developers!

I would need to hire someone for a short (potentially recurring) project involving some creative image editing in Gimp and script writing in Script-Fu.

- In short, I need someone who can create filters in Gimp, or tweak existing ones, to make pictures more artsy and abstract. We would help with design guidance, but hope to find someone who has creative talent. To start with we would need 2-3 filters (or “designs”) - These filters will then need to be turned into Script-Fu. We intend to use the filters on images that our customers upload themselves on our Linux server where Gimp is installed.

The scripts will be used in real time so should be reasonably light weight. I am happy to share more background and context with anyone who is interested in doing this! Just reply to this email or write me on LinkedIn

Best regards, *Robert Nyberg*
robert@thepuppyposter.se