RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

qpc mapping

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

qpc mapping Ben Thurston 02 Jan 14:33
  qpc mapping Liam R. E. Quin 04 Jan 22:25
  qpc mapping Michael Schumacher 09 Jan 23:43
Ben Thurston
2016-01-02 14:33:50 UTC (over 8 years ago)

qpc mapping

I posted a few days ago about a formula for conformal mapping, I have a python program listed at the bottom that does it to an arbitrary image and control points... I didn't see any responses to the last post so I don't know if anyone found it interesting or not... http://benpaulthurstonblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/parameterized-quadratic-conformal.html

Liam R. E. Quin
2016-01-04 22:25:56 UTC (over 8 years ago)

qpc mapping

On Sat, 2016-01-02 at 09:33 -0500, Ben Thurston wrote:

I posted a few days ago about a formula for conformal mapping, I have a
python program listed at the bottom that does it to an arbitrary image and
control points... I didn't see any responses to the last post so I don't
know if anyone found it interesting or not...

It might just not be the best time of the year to get people's attention, as there are a lot of holidays in December/January.

http://benpaulthurstonblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/parameterized- quadratic-conformal.html

Hmm, wonder if I could use this to get a page curl effect.

I suggest making an entry in the GIMP plugin registry for it.

Liam

Liam R. E. Quin 
The barefoot typographer
Michael Schumacher
2016-01-09 23:43:32 UTC (over 8 years ago)

qpc mapping

Am 02.01.2016 um 15:33 schrieb Ben Thurston:

I posted a few days ago about a formula for conformal mapping, I have a python program listed at the bottom that does it to an arbitrary image and control points... I didn't see any responses to the last post so I don't know if anyone found it interesting or not...

There have been replies on the list to some of your previous messages, but no reaction to those from you, as far as I can tell.

Regards,
Michael
GPG: 96A8 B38A 728A 577D 724D 60E5 F855 53EC B36D 4CDD