GIMP 2.6.6 released (source+Win32)
GIMP 2.6.6 has been released. It fixes a bug when compiling against the recently released GTK+ 2.16 and some other issues too:
- – lcms plug-in crashes on broken profile
- – changing the help browser preference may not work
- – blur plugin: bug in the first line
- – gimp-2.6 crashed with SIGSEGV in IA__g_object_get()
- – 1-bit white background saved as PBM becomes all black
- – Small bug in Filter>Distorts>Ripple
- – top left pixel position/coordinate is not 0,0 but 1,1
- – Rotate with clipping crops the whole layer
As usual, you can find the source code and binaries (including Win32) on our download page.
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.