GIMP 2.6.5 (+Windows binary) released
GIMP 2.6.5, another bug-fix release in the stable GIMP 2.6 series, has been released (see official announcement).
Some translations have been updated and the following bugs have been fixed:
- 571628 – Scaling image to 25% turn background from white to grey
- 67840 – GIMP’s GtkScaleButton conflicts with GTK’s
- 569043 – GEGL tool – missing Operation Settings for all sub-tools
- 568890 – don’t rely on GtkAction implementation details
- 568909 – wrong RGB values for color names in
- 568839 – wrong hex RGB value for the color names slategrey and
- 559408 – Brushes dragged to the image window look strange
- 563337 – Rectangle Select Tool does not allow 1:1 fixed ratio
- 568016 – Black pullout parameter of plug-in-newsprint has no effect
- 562818 – First image opened in GIMP offset
- 562213 – Align Tool doesn’t work properly if it is the active tool at startup
As always, you can find a link to the source code and the Windows binary on our download page.
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.