GIMP 2.4.7 released
A bugfix release for the stable GIMP 2.4 has been released.
List of changes:
- fixed issue in GIF load plug-in (bug #535888)
- fixed event handling in MIDI controller (bug #537960)
- fixed handling of the ‘Highlight’ tool option in Crop and Rectangle Select tools (bug #536582)
- various fixes to the Python bindings:
- fixed crash with Python 2.5 on 64 bit systems (bug #540629)
- added missing validity checks (bug #536403)
- allow to pass None for PDB_DISPLAY
- plugged a memory leak in gimp-text-get-extents-fontname PDB call
- fixed potential timeout issues in org.gimp.GIMP.UI D-Bus service
- fixed endianness issue in the ICO save plug-in (bug #529629)
- translation fixes and updates (be, it, lt, nn, vi)
As usual, you can find the source code in our download section.