GIMP 2.2.15 / 2.3.17 announced!
This evening Sven Neumann announced two new versions for the Gnu Image Manipulation Program. The stable branch is updated with bugfixes while 2.3.17 comes with more improvements.
- improved import of multi-page TIFF files
- reduced rounding errors in Blur routines (core and plug-ins)
- further improved parameter checks in the PDB
- added support for loading .abr v2 Photoshop brushes
- improved border behavior of the Blur tool
- show the brush outline at the Clone tool’s source position
- added libgimpbase API to retrieve the user’s Pictures folder
- add a shortcut to the user’s Pictures folder to the
- improved the quality of the Motion Blur filter
- save paths in TIFF files
- let the Screenshot plug-in name the new layer after the window
- use memory slices to reduce memory fragmentation
- some code cleanup
- lots of bug fixes
The new dev-version (sourcecode) can be downloaded from our download section.
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.