GIMP 2.3.16 available for testing
2.3.16 is out and comes with new improvements.
- make the XOR color configurable as a workaround for broken drivers
- allow to assign keyboard shortcuts to procedures without menu entry
- allow to configure the height of the preview area in data editors
- improved file detection in TGA plug-in
- improved brush scaling code, now also scales up
- converted standard pixmap brushes to parametric ones
- improved zoom tool behavior
- D-Bus methods now have a return value indicating success or failure
- added more menu tooltips
- allow procedures to request the display ID they are being called from
- depend on GTK+ >= 2.10.6 and use some of the new functions in GTK+ 2.10
- allow filename passed on the command-line to be opened as new images
- various optimizations
- bug fixes and code cleanup
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.