RSS/Atom feed Twitter

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

7 of 7 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8 jeffb 08 Nov 01:07
  SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8 programmer_ceds 08 Nov 14:31
   SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8 jeffb 08 Nov 14:53
    SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8 jeffb 11 Nov 00:27
   SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8 Dooi 11 Dec 14:22
    SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8 JustinHunt 12 Jan 17:36
   SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8 Raxie 20 Apr 19:09
2020-11-08 01:07:44 UTC (about 2 years ago)
postings
contact

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

Hi,
Newbie to forum. I recently received a Rugby game for the pc, where I can create logos but they need to be saved in SVG format. Is there a plug in available and where do I place the plug in,if available?

Many thanks and appreciation.

Jeff

2020-11-08 14:31:50 UTC (about 2 years ago)
postings
contact

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

SVG files use a vector format, GIMP uses raster format files. You would be better using Inkscape (also free) to produce/modify svg files - a qustion of using the right tool for the job.

Hi,
Newbie to forum. I recently received a Rugby game for the pc, where I can create logos but they need to be saved in SVG format. Is there a plug in available and where do I place the plug in,if available?

Many thanks and appreciation.

Jeff

2020-11-08 14:53:53 UTC (about 2 years ago)
postings
contact

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

SVG files use a vector format, GIMP uses raster format files. You would be better using Inkscape (also free) to produce/modify svg files - a qustion of using the right tool for the job.

Cheers for the tip, appreciate it.

Thanks

Jeff

2020-11-11 00:27:22 UTC (about 2 years ago)
postings
contact

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

What's the best way of a saving an SVG file under 10mb? I have a rugby game where I can create logos in SVG but they can't be more than 10mb.

Any help much appreciated.

Jeff

2020-12-11 14:22:55 UTC (almost 2 years ago)
postings
contact

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

Thanks for help

2022-01-12 17:36:12 UTC (11 months ago)
postings
contact

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

SVG is the de facto standard for vector graphics on the web. It has become the de facto standard for creating SVG-based graphic files in Photoshop, Illustrator, and similar applications.you have to check [url=https://broadapk.com/pro-series-drag-racing/]pro series drag racing mod apk unlimited money and gold[/url] to make images that were easy to manipulate, such as on computer screens. SVG files also became a versatile way to request information on websites, such as search engine results, and to display images online. This article aims to set you up with a basic understanding of SVG, answer open questions, and give you a good idea of the benefits of using it.

2022-04-20 19:09:51 UTC (7 months ago)
postings
contact

SVG plugin for Gimp 2.8

Thank you for sharing! These are really very good tips that might help me.