RSS/Atom feed Twitter

Text is losing quality when I export.

2020-03-31 21:01:40 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings
contact

So I created a Path from Text, filled the path with a gradient in a new layer, added Outline, Drop Shadow and Emboss. I used a solid white background, then exported as a PNG.

The size is 851x315 (cover for Facebook). 300PPI. Compression level 9.. etc.

When I export the image as a PNG, it has visible lost its quality (sharpness). Any clue how I can get this text to be sharper?

2022-09-23 09:44:46 UTC (2 months ago)
postings
contact

I am using the Mac and I export a text file to PDF. The text is losing quality. I can see this in the PDF file when I look at it on my computer or on my iPad. The text is getting jumbled up and it's hard to read the words that are supposed to be there. Click this advanced writers review site for best tips about export test quality. If you're exporting to a PDF document, it's likely that the text has been combined with other graphics or images in the export process.

2022-09-23 09:45:49 UTC (2 months ago)
postings
contact

I am using the Mac and I export a text file to PDF. The text is losing quality. I can see this in the PDF file when I look at it on my computer or on my iPad. The text is getting jumbled up and it's hard to read the words that are supposed to be there. Click this advanced writers review site for best tips about export test quality. If you're exporting to a PDF document, it's likely that the text has been combined with other graphics or images in the export process.

2022-09-23 09:46:19 UTC (2 months ago)
postings
contact

2022-09-23 09:46:41 UTC (2 months ago)
postings
contact