RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

concerns about TheGIMPPeople

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

concerns about TheGIMPPeople Carol Spears 09 May 22:28
Carol Spears
2003-05-09 22:28:54 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

concerns about TheGIMPPeople

hi,

i am trying to set the camp wiki up as an example for other projects. i think that gimp people naturally do things the right way, so i feel pretty good about this decision i made.

while i watch the new users and such on the wiki, i might miss someone. in fact, i lost a little sleep last night worrying about this issue.

i need help to keep track of things, and i also need my sleep, so i came up with this solution:
https://wiki.camp.ccc.de/Camp/view/Main/CarolSpears#QuestionsOrRequestsHere after you join, please add your name to TheGIMPPeople list or to the bottom of that list on my little wiki thing. i am not anxious to offend more people than i already manage to do, TheGIMP is so much more important than any of that, i guess.

please help out where and how you can, and if you simply want to be included in TheGIMPPeople on the camp wiki, hit edit on my page and tell me about it there. ImaGimpuser has already logged some very reasonable concerns there as an example.

i cannot hit the edit button for you though ...

please help! carol