RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Unusual font

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Unusual font John Culleton 26 Oct 01:20
  Unusual font Judy Wilson 26 Oct 05:09
   Unusual font Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero 29 Oct 20:22
1035921937.7788.5.camel@lov... 07 Oct 20:15
  Unusual font John Culleton 31 Oct 16:40
John Culleton
2002-10-26 01:20:09 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Unusual font

In one of my previous installations of Gimp there was a font in which each glyph looked like a keyboard key with a letter on it. Is was intended no doubt for computer manuals and such.

Does anyone remember the font, and have a current source of supply?

Judy Wilson
2002-10-26 05:09:22 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Unusual font

My husband does all the technical stuff for me, but we do have a font called Keystroke that came with Corel draw. There is another one called Keycaps. You might do a search and find a source for it.

Judy Wilson

* John Culleton [021025 18:41]:

In one of my previous installations of Gimp there was a font in which each glyph looked like a keyboard key with a letter on it. Is was intended no doubt for computer manuals and such.

Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero
2002-10-29 20:22:26 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Unusual font

Seems the reply got lost somewhere.

judy@corozal.com (2002-10-25 at 2109.22 -0600):

My husband does all the technical stuff for me, but we do have a font called Keystroke that came with Corel draw. There is another one called Keycaps. You might do a search and find a source for it.

In one of my previous installations of Gimp there was a font in which each glyph looked like a keyboard key with a letter on it. Is was intended no doubt for computer manuals and such. Does anyone remember the font, and have a current source of supply?

Judy gave me an idea:
xlsfonts | grep -i key
-freefont-davysbigkeycaps-normal-r-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-1

Maybe what you are missing is the freefonts and sharefonts packs, they are in the GIMP FTP.

GSR

John Culleton
2002-10-31 16:40:52 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Unusual font

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 03:05 pm, Rory Grant wrote:

I've got a truetype font called 'Betsy Flanagan' that matches your description. I'm not sure now where I got it from, but all the fonts I have installed are freeware...

RoryG

Thanks to several posts I installed the freefont and sharefont collections. The font is dvaysbigkeycaps.

John Culleton

On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 12:20, John Culleton wrote:

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters, Rowse Reviews, Culleton Editorial Services
http://wexfordpress.com

_______________________________________________ Gimp-user mailing list
Gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu

http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user