RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

gimp 1.2.3, where's the print option?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

gimp 1.2.3, where's the print option? Geoffrey 07 Oct 05:52
gimp 1.2.3, where's the print option? Geoffrey 07 Oct 18:13
Geoffrey
2002-10-07 05:52:47 UTC (over 21 years ago)

I had this same problem once before. I had upgraded to gimp 1.2.3 and the print menu option was gone when you right click an image. I went back to an earlier version. I've just now upgraded to Mandrake 9.0 and it comes with 1.2.3 as well. Same problem. Anyone else seen this problem, or better yet resolved it?

Geoffrey
2002-10-07 18:13:38 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Ricardo J. Méndez Castro wrote:

I'm using Gimp 1.2.3 with Gimp-print on Red Hat 7.2 and I do have hte print option. I can't tell you if it was there before I installed gimp-print, though, don't remember.

That was the key, Mandrake did not install gimpprint, once I installed it, I'm good. Kinda stupid, install gimp, install printers, don't install gimpprint... ????

Thanks.

Cheers,

Ricardo J. Méndez Castro http://www.sheertalent.com/rmendez/ ------------------------------------------------------------------- "Most people have too exalted an idea of what art must be to connect their own impulses to create with delivering themselves." -- David Cronenberg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoffrey"
To:
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 9:52 PM Subject: [Gimp-user] gimp 1.2.3, where's the print option?

I had this same problem once before. I had upgraded to gimp 1.2.3 and the print menu option was gone when you right click an image. I went back to an earlier version. I've just now upgraded to Mandrake 9.0 and it comes with 1.2.3 as well. Same problem. Anyone else seen this problem, or better yet resolved it?

-- Until later: Geoffrey esoteric@3times25.net

I didn't have to buy my radio from a specific company to listen to FM, why doesn't that apply to the Internet (anymore...)?

_______________________________________________ Gimp-user mailing list
Gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user