RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

how would i do this...

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

How would i do this... The Luu Family :0) 02 Oct 11:05
how would i do this... The Luu Family :0) 02 Oct 14:32
  how would i do this... Scott Bronson 04 Oct 05:14
how would i do this... The Luu Family :0) 04 Oct 07:03
The Luu Family :0)
2002-10-02 11:05:10 UTC (over 21 years ago)

How would i do this...

Say i made a texture and saved it to a file named texture.bmp and i have another picture file named shapes.bmp with shapes in em and i want to fill those shaped with the texture i have... i think this is called texture wrapping, would i do this?

2002-10-02 14:32:41 UTC (over 21 years ago)

how would i do this...

Say i made a texture and saved it to a file named texture.bmp and i have another picture file named shapes.bmp with shapes in em and i = want to fill those shaped with the texture i have... i think this is called texture wrapping, would i do this?

Scott Bronson
2002-10-04 05:14:57 UTC (over 21 years ago)

how would i do this...

1) Open texture.bmp
2) Layers -> Flatten Image
3) Save As ~/.gimp-1.2/patterns/texture.pat (select PAT for file type) 4) Open the shapes you want to fill
5) Double-click the bucket tool. Select Pattern Fill. 6) Click on the current pattern in the tool palette. Click refresh. Select your pattern
7) Click on the shapes. Voila.

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 05:32, The Luu Family :0) wrote:

Say i made a texture and saved it to a file named texture.bmp and i have another picture file named shapes.bmp with shapes in em and i = want to fill those shaped with the texture i have... i think this is called texture wrapping, would i do this?

2002-10-04 07:03:33 UTC (over 21 years ago)

how would i do this...

o ok, Thanks :0)