RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

I downloaded the latest Gimp Build but can't find means to open the app

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2021-11-28 19:21:15 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings

Hi Everyone, I jumped right on the latest Gimp 28 and it is now installed on my computer. BUT...I don't know exactly where to find the app so that I can open the program and attach the icon to my task bar, as one normally does. HOW do i find the all-important app so that I can begin enjoying the latest and greatest version of our beloved program? - Thank You

2021-11-30 17:37:32 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings

Hi Everyone, I jumped right on the latest Gimp 28 and it is now installed on my computer. BUT...I don't know exactly where to find the app so that I can open the program and attach the icon to my task bar, as one normally does. HOW do i find the all-important app so that I can begin enjoying the latest and greatest version of our beloved program? - Thank You

You might get help if you give more details - which OS, which GIMP installer?

2021-11-30 17:52:30 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings

You might get help if you give more details - which OS, which GIMP installer?

2.10.28 (2021-09-14) and my system is Windows 10 desktop.

2021-12-10 10:44:56 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings

A few days ago, I downloaded the latest Gimp Build of GIMP. It's free software that anyone can download and use to create images in many different formats. Prior to downloading this update, I had been using an older version for years and was excited by the new features it offered me in terms of editing and functionality. So, you can follow https://www.bestessaytips.com/dissertation_services.php to learn more tips that will help to manage their work. This article will go over what is new and improved about this update in regards to my personal preferences as well as some other improvements that may appeal more to others who are looking into downloading an updated version of GIMP.