RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Floating Selection Not Moving

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Floating Selection Not Moving ABenk84 17 Oct 07:19
  Floating Selection Not Moving ABenk84 17 Oct 07:33
2021-10-17 07:19:00 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings

I have tried changing my tool settings to move a floating layer. In 2.8 you could move them without anything fancy or change to the default move tool setting. Now anything I paste in and keep as a floating layer so I can position correctly will NOT move. Yes I have looked at tool options and no nothing works. I just upgraded to 2.10 and am now regretting it. I am hoping someone could help me figure out WHY this thing is not moving no matter what I try.

Thanks

2021-10-17 07:33:02 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings

I have tried changing my tool settings to move a floating layer. In 2.8 you could move them without anything fancy or change to the default move tool setting. Now anything I paste in and keep as a floating layer so I can position correctly will NOT move. Yes I have looked at tool options and no nothing works. I just upgraded to 2.10 and am now regretting it. I am hoping someone could help me figure out WHY this thing is not moving no matter what I try.

Thanks

Found a fix for this! Thanks!