RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Brush painting with background color instead of foreground color - how to fix??

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2021-06-06 22:47:36 UTC (almost 3 years ago)
postings

So I'm relatively new to Gimp, and I was working on something when suddenly the brush started painting with the background color instead of the foreground color. It's like this no matter what colors are selected for foreground and background, it always paints in whatever is set as the background color now. I tried updating Gimp (to 2.10.24 revision 3) and resetting preferences and neither of them fixed the problem. Did I accidentally press the wrong thing by accident or something? How do I get it back to normal?

2021-06-30 09:11:13 UTC (over 2 years ago)
postings

You can leave the whole drawing in the frame without having to try to cover the edges of the paper. And a great way to display this work of art is to include it in a glossy box. The drawing is glued to the top of the https://bubbleshooter.io/ foam sheet and the space between the frame and the edge of the drawing, making it appear as if it is suspended in the air.