RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

toolbox hidden behind 'tool options'

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

toolbox hidden behind 'tool options' ottenm 16 Apr 13:49
  toolbox hidden behind 'tool options' NathanMansfield 28 Apr 13:29
2021-04-16 13:49:01 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

Periodically, I open GIMP and it looks like the toolbox is missing. But on closer look, a little sliver of it is sticking up above ... is it 'tool options'? It's actually usable if I can remember the layout of the tools (and which tool was last selected under each group). I think I've seen the same sliver show up below the "switch foreground/background" tool.

I know I can get it back following Edit > Preferences > Interface> Window Management > Reset Saved Window Positions to Default Values, and then exiting and restarting GIMP (and moving and resizing the window the way I like it), but every couple of days it's becoming tedious/frustrating.

Any ideas?

2021-04-28 13:29:38 UTC (almost 3 years ago)
postings

Here in this blog some useful information about multi-tool and recorder cases has been given. These https://www.proessaywriting.com/pay-someone-to-write-my-paper/ are very essential to assemble latest mobiles with efficient way. The video has been showing further working of these tools.