RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Fatal Crash

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Fatal Crash judeamorales 18 Jan 19:01
  Fatal Crash programmer_ceds 19 Jan 16:53
   Fatal Crash judeamorales 22 Jan 20:09
2021-01-18 19:01:27 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

Fatal Crash

Hi everyone! I am using 2.10.22 and after opening, I immediately get a fatal crash-unexpected error.

I had this issue about two years ago and could not get it resolved so I left GIMP for about 1.5 years.

I loaded GIMP one day and it worked. All was well until today.

There was also a notice about a missing MUI(?)

I reset my pc to an earlier date. I uninstalled Gimp. I reinstalled Gimp. Tried versions 18 and 22 and still crashing.

Anyone have any advice to help me? Thank you so much. I am in the middle of a project and really need Gimp to function! Jude

2021-01-19 16:53:13 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

Fatal Crash

Not sure that I can help with this but someone might be able to do so if you gave more details - operating system, crash dump logs etc.

If you are running under Windows you could try Parths's portable version https://www.partha.com/downloads/GIMP/Gimp-2.10.22-64bit-portable.exe

Hi everyone! I am using 2.10.22 and after opening, I immediately get a fatal crash-unexpected error.

I had this issue about two years ago and could not get it resolved so I left GIMP for about 1.5 years.

I loaded GIMP one day and it worked. All was well until today.

There was also a notice about a missing MUI(?)

I reset my pc to an earlier date. I uninstalled Gimp. I reinstalled Gimp. Tried versions 18 and 22 and still crashing.

Anyone have any advice to help me? Thank you so much. I am in the middle of a project and really need Gimp to function! Jude

2021-01-22 20:09:36 UTC (about 3 years ago)
postings

Fatal Crash

Not sure that I can help with this but someone might be able to do so if you gave more details - operating system, crash dump logs etc.

If you are running under Windows you could try Parths's portable version
https://www.partha.com/downloads/GIMP/Gimp-2.10.22-64bit-portable.exe

Thank you for the link. I am now suspecting it is not GIMP but my video card or something. Thanks again!