RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Problem Uploading from SD Card

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Problem Uploading from SD Card Danielle Broadbrook via gimp-user-list 17 May 20:34
  Problem Uploading from SD Card Johann Spies 20 May 10:27
Danielle Broadbrook via gimp-user-list
2020-05-17 20:34:14 UTC (almost 4 years ago)

Hi! I just got a new computer and downloaded GIMP. When I plug the adapter in and use my SD Card reader, to upload my files and edit pictures, it does not pop up as an option when I click "File- Open" to edit. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there a better way to do that? Anything helps! Thank you!
-Danielle

Johann Spies
2020-05-20 10:27:08 UTC (almost 4 years ago)

Hallo Danielle,
On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 04:34:14PM -0400, Danielle Broadbrook via gimp-user-list wrote:

Hi! I just got a new computer and downloaded GIMP. When I plug the adapter in and use my SD Card reader, to upload my files and edit pictures, it does not pop up as an option when I click "File- Open" to edit. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there a better way to do that? Anything helps! Thank you!
-Danielle

Which operating system are you working on?

Did you mount the SD-card?

Regards Johann

--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336 Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." I Corinthians 2:9