RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Font Book in macOS

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Font Book in macOS mxgda via gimp-user-list 11 May 09:12
  Font Book in macOS Jannet09 30 Apr 13:01
  Font Book in macOS Jannet09 30 Apr 14:48
mxgda via gimp-user-list
2020-05-11 09:12:45 UTC (almost 4 years ago)

Font Book in macOS

Hey

I am trying to use the typeface called “Procoma Nova” and it’s various fonts in its family in macOS using GIMP, but once I enabled it and it downloads using Font Book, I cannot seem to see it available for use inside of GIMP.

I have researched online for answers, but to no avail.

How can I use the enabled font/typeface from Font Book for creative applications like GIMP and various other applications, such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve for macOS?

Regards mxgda

2021-04-30 13:01:27 UTC (almost 3 years ago)
postings

Font Book in macOS

Hey

I am trying to use the typeface called “Procoma Nova” and it’s various fonts in its family in macOS using GIMP, but once I enabled it and it downloads using Font Book, I cannot seem to see it available for use inside of GIMP.

I have researched online for answers, but to no avail.

How can I use the enabled font/typeface from Font Book for creative applications like GIMP and various other applications, such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve for macOS?

Regards mxgda

Thanks for sharing! I would like to help you, but I am not good at writing. I can recommend a cheap assignment writing service for you that will solve your problem. I have been cooperating with this service - https://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/21802-font-book-in-macos for over a year, and I am very pleased with their services. I think you will also appreciate this service.

2021-04-30 14:48:11 UTC (almost 3 years ago)
postings

Font Book in macOS

Thanks for sharing! I would like to help you, but I am not good at writing. I can recommend a cheap assignment writing service- https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/cheap-assignment-writing-service/ for you that will solve your problem. I have been cooperating with this service for over a year, and I am very pleased with their services. I think you will also appreciate this service.