RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

30 days ago ...

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

30 days ago ... Maurizio Loreti via gimp-user-list 22 Mar 07:33
  30 days ago ... Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list 22 Mar 09:15
Maurizio Loreti via gimp-user-list
2020-03-22 07:33:57 UTC (about 4 years ago)

30 days ago ...

30 days ago GIMP 2.10.18 has been released for GNU/Linux and Windows. And, after a whole month, has not been released for MacOS, a platform used by several professional photographers, and where 2.10.14 only is available for download.

I would like to know if there are still plans to support MacOS, and when the MacOS distribution will be available.

I know about Partha’s package; but I just would like to know if the official GIMP team plans to drop the MacOS support, or if it is still alive.

Thank you in advance, M.

-- Maurizio Loreti -- Maurizio.Loreti@gmail.com

Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list
2020-03-22 09:15:35 UTC (about 4 years ago)

30 days ago ...

вс, 22 мар. 2020 г., 10:34 Maurizio Loreti via gimp-developer-list < gimp-developer-list@gnome.org>:

30 days ago GIMP 2.10.18 has been released for GNU/Linux and Windows. And, after a whole month, has not been released for MacOS, a platform used by several professional photographers, and where 2.10.14 only is available for download.

I would like to know if there are still plans to support MacOS, and when the MacOS distribution will be available.

Please do not rush to conclusions. Our macOS packager has been sick.

Alex