RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

gimp won't open on Macbook

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

gimp won't open on Macbook TyrellJones 16 Jun 19:13
  gimp won't open on Macbook TyrellJones 16 Jun 19:20
2019-06-16 19:13:49 UTC (almost 5 years ago)
postings

Hello everyone! I just downloaded and I believe I've installed the most recent edition (2.10.12) but I'm encountering an issue when trying to open the program. The first several times it gave me the warning about opening a file downloaded from the internet, and when I told it to open anyways it would pop up on my dashboard for a couple of seconds and disappear. I figured the warning might have something to do with it so I checked the "don't remind me again" box, only now it doesn't respond at all - to both double clicking and ctrl+click open. This is my first time using this program, or attempting to at least, and any and all help is greatly appreciated!

2019-06-16 19:20:33 UTC (almost 5 years ago)
postings

I looked in my applications folder and it isn't there so its safe to say that it hasn't been installed yet