RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Convert 35mm Negatives to Positive

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Convert 35mm Negatives to Positive ShootNStarz35 06 Nov 04:53
2018-11-06 04:53:11 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

Convert 35mm Negatives to Positive

I need help from an Experienced Gimp user to help me with a project. I'm completely new to Gimp and barely can find files and save them. I need positive images for 35mm Negs I shot in Greenwich Village in the 60s of various musicians, street scenes, buildings, etc. I would like to supply these photographs to Getty images, who is already my Photo Agency, and possibly some of the better shots to Fine Art America. There are several people who I knew who are writing autobiographies and want pictures of their younger selves. My circumstances are that I've had a stroke and I need help in many ways. I'd be willing to pay something for the help and possibly a percentage of sales. I have no idea what sales might ever be, so you'll never get rich from helping me. But there could be some money over years. I've been getting money from Getty since the mid 50s to about June of this year. I'll get a check from time to time. I'm leaving any of these payments to my son for his sons college expenses. I'd be glad to talk to anyone and would select someone where we just click on the project. Please message me at my username is ShootNStartz35. However that works in Gimp.