RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP Basics: Complete Overview for Beginners 2018

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMP Basics: Complete Overview for Beginners 2018 DaviesMediaDesign 21 Aug 19:19
2018-08-21 19:19:46 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

GIMP Basics: Complete Overview for Beginners 2018

Hey all,

In this GIMP 2.10 tutorial, I provide an in-depth and up-to-date look at the latest version of GIMP as an introduction to the program for beginners. I cover how to download and open GIMP, how to edit your preferences for the best performance on your computer and the best settings for new compositions, and a comprehensive overview of the tools found in GIMP. This is the perfect starting point for new-comers who have just starting using this amazing, free photo-editing and graphic design software.

Though this tutorial is for beginners, I think experienced users of GIMP will also find the tutorial helpful as this is our most comprehensive general GIMP overview. This is the perfect beginners starter kit!

Check out the tutorial here: https://youtu.be/2EPIUyFJ4ag

Thanks,

Mike.