RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp Tutorials

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp Tutorials Gearoid Donnellan 17 Aug 14:37
  Gimp Tutorials Harish Narayanan 17 Aug 14:53
  Gimp Tutorials Owen 18 Aug 06:40
Gearoid Donnellan
2004-08-17 14:37:48 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Gimp Tutorials

I was wondering if there are any more Gimp tutorial sites about apart from GUG and Gimp.org and I think there was another for photographers. I was googling for some but nothing of note came up. Should I just use PS tutorials?

Im new to all this so I just want to learn some techniques. Ill be creative later :)

Harish Narayanan
2004-08-17 14:53:32 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Gimp Tutorials

Gearoid Donnellan wrote:

I was wondering if there are any more Gimp tutorial sites about apart from GUG and Gimp.org and I think there was another for photographers.

Do you mean ( http://www.gimpguru.org/ )?

Im new to all this so I just want to learn some techniques. Ill be creative later :)

And what is it specifically you're interested in learning about? The beginner (and quite a few intermediate) tutorials on gimp.org do focus on different basic techniques.

Harish

Owen
2004-08-18 06:40:45 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Gimp Tutorials

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:37:48 +0100 Gearoid Donnellan wrote:

I was wondering if there are any more Gimp tutorial sites about apart from GUG and Gimp.org and I think there was another for photographers. I was googling for some but nothing of note came up. Should I just use PS tutorials?

If you put 'gimp tutorial' into Google, you should get close to 136000 hits.

However I haven't been able to find one particulr one concerning masks and layers. The subject was a dog http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/dog.jpg (partly processed)

Does anyone recognise the dog and original tutorial?

Thinking wishfully