RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Problem with pasting

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Problem with pasting Judy Wilson 27 Dec 07:17
  Problem with pasting Sven Neumann 27 Dec 16:08
Judy Wilson
2003-12-27 07:17:12 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Problem with pasting

I do NOT know what is wrong! :-) I have cropped and saved an image that I want to paste into a new image. Everytime I try to paste the image into the new one, it pastes the one *before* I cropped it! I have had this problem before. Can someone please tell me why this would happen? I even closed everything and opened them again. Made a new image, edit/copy the one I had cropped, and pasted it into the new image. STILL pasted the original image.I would be so grateful if someone could help me! Thank you.

Judy Wilson

Sven Neumann
2003-12-27 16:08:40 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Problem with pasting

Hi,

Judy Wilson writes:

I do NOT know what is wrong! :-) I have cropped and saved an image that I want to paste into a new image. Everytime I try to paste the image into the new one, it pastes the one *before* I cropped it! I have had this problem before. Can someone please tell me why this would happen? I even closed everything and opened them again. Made a new image, edit/copy the one I had cropped, and pasted it into the new image. STILL pasted the original image.I would be so grateful if someone could help me! Thank you.

My guess is that you didn't crop the image but used the Resize function of the crop tool. This only changes the size of the image, leaving the layers at the original size.

Sven