RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Porting GIMP to New OS, New CPU, New Hardware

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

20070701103115.HM.000000000... no spam 01 Jul 16:31
  Porting GIMP to New OS, New CPU, New Hardware Renan Birck 02 Jul 17:49
Porting GIMP to New OS, New CPU, New Hardware William Skaggs 02 Jul 19:09
  Porting GIMP to New OS, New CPU, New Hardware Kevin Cozens 02 Jul 19:28
Renan Birck
2007-07-02 17:49:23 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Em Dom, 2007-07-01 às 10:31 -0400, no spam escreveu:

Hi
I plan to hire a famous, professional software development company/team for porting GIMP into a new Operating System, on a new type of CPU and new hardware, with fixed budget and time limit.

What is the name of the excellent software development company/team? Thank you.

Is the "new OS" UNIX-like (Linux/*BSD/Solaris-derivated)? I think that if it is UNIX-like and can run X Windows and GTK programs, there are chances of this being not very hard to do.

William Skaggs
2007-07-02 19:09:59 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

"no spam" wrote:

I plan to hire a famous, professional software development company/team for porting GIMP into a new Operating System, on a new type of CPU and new hardware, with fixed budget and time limit.

What is the name of the excellent software development company/team?

It would take a commitment of several hundred thousand dollars to get a "famous, professional software development company" to pay attention to you. If you have that kind of money available, you should talk to Sven and Mitch instead -- they would be able to do a better job for less money. But I think if you were serious, you would not ask the question this way.

-- Bill

______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ Sent via the CNPRC Email system at primate.ucdavis.edu

Kevin Cozens
2007-07-02 19:28:40 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

"no spam" wrote:

I felt it was best to ignore this message. It looked like so much spam to me.